Ministry of Education, Sports and Culture

Matāgaluega o Ā’oga, Taaloga ma Aganu’u



Talofa & Welcome

Teacher Registration & Licensing

Apply now to be a registered teacher. Only teachers in government schools, mission schools, private schools and early childhood education centres can apply. Teachers in tertiary institutions should not apply here.

Find a registered teacher by name or registration number
Apply Now